Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 31st

Oh my goodness, I made it! Some days the posts were a day late and sometimes the pictures were LAME, but I posted once a day for an entire year. Who knows what next year will bring, but I should probably figure it out in the next 24 hours.

Today was very bittersweet. We retired the employee numbers of our company's first three retirees. Two left a few years ago, but today was #45's last day. I've never met someone in my life that I loved and disliked so much at the same time! He's such a funny, charismatic, intelligent guy who can make you feel so dumb and stressed. I love the guy immensely, no one has ever challenged my personality quite like he has (down to his very last day!), and I hope no one ever will. He taught me a lot about the industry, about people, and about how to treat customers. I thank him for that and I hope he enjoys retired life!


No comments:

Post a Comment